Hello,
Today I started receiving the message that the size of the workload goes over the free limit of 1gb and I should reduce it to be able to commit new things.
I looked at the repos and they don't exceed 1gb, the three together are at 925MB. Anyhow, I looked into the repos and one of those has a big file which was commited by mistake. I now want to delete the remote file since I already did it locally and the size of the repo is 260MB.
git count-objects -Hv
count: 112
size: 500.00 KiB
in-pack: 1121
packs: 1
size-pack: 262.12 MiB
prune-packable: 0
garbage: 0
size-garbage: 0 bytes
I currently can't push the changes because of the read-only restriction and I believe the solution to reducing the size is for me to delete the file and then for GC to be run on the repo.
How can I do that?
Thanks in advance!
Best regards
Monika