Hi,
I am trying to display a field from Jira in the timeline view in Jira product discovery.
The use case for this is, that I want to display in the JPD timeline view, when the last update on a linked work item was. I'm able to display the field on the timeline, but the problem is getting the date to display in the field.
I don't think I am able to use one of the autofill dates for this - right?

If using one of these is not possible, I have tried the following already: Populating a new custom field in Jira with the date of the last change on a ticket - however, it's really difficult to understand how to get this info into the custom field of JPD with automation. There is not a lot of documentation about how the automation with the fields of JPD works.