Hello!
I need to restrict my Rovo agent to deal with only a subset of pages in my Confluence Cloud site—specifically, pages that have specific labels or labels with a certain prefix.
I haven't been able to achieve the desired results by playing with the agent's instructions. The agent always simulated filtering but didn't do so as I expected (I expected direct calls to the Confluence API). So, it showed me pages that didn't fulfill the criteria.
So, as a first step to solve my task, I'd like to just filter pages that are returned in the agent's response by simple criteria (preferably using CQL), such as "label='information-system'".
I know that Rovo agents use plugins to fetch data. According to the article "https://support.atlassian.com/rovo/docs/knowledge-sources-for-agents", the "Page search" and "Search QA" plugins are used for searching in Confluence sites.
This article "https://www.atlassian.com/blog/atlassian-engineering/hybrid-llm" reveals that the "Page search" plugin can query using CQL (in the article, it's called "Page-Search-Plugin").
So, is it possible to instruct a Rovo agent to filter Confluence pages by some CQL criteria using the "Page search" plugin? Or maybe there are other ideas on how to reliably filter Confluence pages while communicating with Rovo agents?