After Atlassian changed everything last year, MFA no longer works on my account. I have been using up my MFA recovery codes. I only have 2 left.
I have tried changing MFA several times. It appears to work. But when I go to login with MFA, it denies me. The only credential that works is OLD recovery codes (prior to Atlassian breaking their web site last year).
The new MFA recovery codes that you can generate, DON"T WORK!
On top of capping the free accounts usage, Atlassian is trying to block access by a 'buggy' MFA implementation for FREE ACCOUNTS ONLY.
I know because my work place uses bitbucket and we have NO MFA Issues at all.
### Summary
- Atlassian broke their site by nerfing free accounts
- Atlassian locked out free accounts if they went over their data limit
- Atlassian locked out free accounts by breaking their MFA with ZERO resolution