I recently deleted a repo called <Redacted> on <Redacted> that I need to recover.I came across this question on your forum where Theodora Boudale of the Atlassian team managed to restore a recently deleted repo from a backup.Can somebody from Atlassian do the same for me?
Hi Ryan,
Welcome to the community!
I have restated your repository, but since it was deleted, its name has changed, so please search for it using the original name.
Please let us know if you could confirm the repository has been restored.
Also, as you have a paid workspace, we recommend creating a support ticket for a faster response in the future.
Regards,Ricardo
I have asked Atlassian Support to look at your question. Hopefully they can do the same!
Thanks!
Aah thanks Ricardo, I can confirm that I see it.
I already raised a support ticket:https://support.atlassian.com/requests/BBS-235661I will cancel it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.