I get the message "Your workspace has exceeded the 1GB limit..." despite the small size workspace
Hi @zakir1929 and welcome to the community!
I checked in our system and I saw that your Bitbucket account has access to several workspaces and some of them are over the 1 GB limit.
You can see all workspaces your account has access to if you do the following:
Your personal workspace (the one whose name ends with the letter 'n') is over the 1 GB limit. I don't see a single repo having an extremely large size, but there are many repos and their sizes add up to more than 1 GB. If you want, I can trigger a git gc on all of your workspace's repos. This might help reduce the size of some repos. I don't know if that will be enough to bring the total workspace storage below 1 GB, but it's something we can try. Would you like me to do that?
There is also a second workspace that is over the 1 GB (the one whose names ends with 'os'), but you are not an administrator of this workspace and you have access to only one of its repos. So, I won't be able to take any action on this, we'd need the workspace administrator to reach out to us.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.