I can't seem to find or access most of my repositories. For example, bitbucket.org/<workspace-id>/<repo>.
Backstory for context:
- From 2010-2022 I used a Bitbucket account under my email address <email1>, and created many repositories under it.
- In 2022 I lost the <domain> domain, and needed to regain access to all of my repositories, so I worked with someone at Bitbucket to connect them to a new account under <email2>
- In 2024 I regained the <domain> domain and the <email1> email
- I just logged in to my <email1> BitBucket account, and it shows me three of my repositories, but that's all.
- When I log into the <email2> account, it shows me none of my old repositories.
- Please help!
Sidenote regarding support
I've tried everything I could think of to try to get access to an actual support agent, but seem to be unable to. I tried starting a paid plan, but it won't let me start one immediately (it requires me to do a trial period) and it won't let me access support during the trial period. If there's something I can do to get in touch with a support agent please let me know!