While doing cleanup on workspace (bismanonline), I removed users that are no longer with the company, I think I accidently removed myself.......leaving no admins left on the workspace. Can sumone readd me to the workspace?
Hey @Quinn Granfor
Welcome to the community!
I can't seem to find any workspace on our end. Can you raise a support ticket in our Support portal so we can help you locate the workspace?
Regards,Syahrul
All our SEN's are for other Atlassian products.......we doing the free bitbucket atm. So, I can't log a support ticket for bitbucket.
There are two points to note: first, since you have a paid workspace, you should be able to submit a support ticket with us. Second, I see you have access to a Bitbucket workspace, and I wonder if this is the same as the workspace you mentioned.
For your information, you are using a personal workspace, so your workspace name is your username. Please use that when raising a support ticket.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.