Dear Atlassian Support Team,
I am writing to report a serious issue regarding billing and plan upgrade on my Bitbucket account.
I have attempted to upgrade my workspace plan to Standard and have been charged three times (approx. ₹895 per transaction) for the same. However, despite the payments being successfully deducted from my bank account, the plan is still not upgraded — my workspace remains on the Free plan, and it is currently locked due to storage limits.
Details:
-
Workspace Name: <redacted>
-
Bitbucket Username/Email: <redacted>
-
Approx. Payment Dates: 01/July/2025 and 02/July/2025
-
Transaction total Amount: 2680 Rupees
-
Payment Method: Debit Card
-
Issue: Plan not upgraded, workspace remains read-only, despite successful payment(s)
Kindly review the issue urgently, process the correct upgrade, and either:
-
Upgrade the plan immediately as paid, or
-
Refund the duplicate charges that were incorrectly processed.
I’ve attached screenshots/transaction references if required. Please assist on priority as this is blocking my team's workflow.
Looking forward to your swift resolution.