Hi
i am trying to install Jiraservice desk as we are migrating to a local hosting. we have a Windows server 2012 and everytime i try to perform the first setup to link it to our DB i get this error. I have been trying to resolve it by removing the lockfile as well as plugins but still no resolution. Can someone point me into the right direction.
ThanksThomas
Problem is that i have installed Bitbucket which is working fine however i need the service desk too
just install them on a different directory and that will resolve the issue ?
The lock file exists to stop you running more than one JIRA against a home directory and database. Removing it will not help you - it's there for a reason.
What does your log file say is the reason it's failing? (Check atlassian-jira.log from startup through to the error)
I'm sorry, I don't understand. Bitbucket and JIRA are independent systems, I don't know what Bitbucket has to do with a broken JIRA installation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.