This pretty need API - https://atlassian-python-api.readthedocs.io/jira.html
How do I get the response from an operation like:
jira.issue_update(jira_key,fields=fields)
jira.issue_create(fields)
It seems to just be "null" or NoneType .....
I would like to get like a 204 NoContent etc etc ...
Hello @Normann P_ Nielsen _Netic_
Reference - https://atlassian-python-api.readthedocs.io/index.html
Install package using pip
<span>pip</span><span> </span><span>install</span><span> </span><span>atlassian-python-api</span>
Please find the below code examples
examples
from atlassian import Jirajira = Jira(url='',username='',password='')# Get issue detailskey = 'ATP-4'issue = jira.issue(key)print(issue) # prints issue details in dict formatprint(issue['fields']['summary']) # print just the summary#Update the summary of the issuefields = {'summary': 'Updated Summary from API'}jira.update_issue_field(key, fields, notify_users=True)
Thanks & Regards,Pramodh
Hi @Pramodh M
But that was not the question - the question is - can You get the actual result of :
jira.update_issue_field(key, fields, notify_users=True)
and print it...
Hi @Normann P_ Nielsen _Netic_
Let me know if you would require help with any other field format?
Thanks
The only thing I need help to is how to get the server response of jira.issue_update(jira_key,fields=fields) and jira.issue_create(fields)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.