I think I've found a couple documentation errors related to the Automation Variables:
{cardlastactivitydate} - the documentation says "The time when the card was last active." This variable only returns the date and does not return the time. A simple typo here, but it has caused some confusion and frustration as I'm trying to get the time.
{cardmoveisodate} - this variable returns nothing, even when the card has been moved multiple times and recently. It behaves exactly like when a variable is spelled wrong - which leads me to think either this is spelled wrong or this variable doesn't work. Has anyone gotten this to work?
I would really like to get the simple time (ie: 9:59 PM or 21:59) of the last time a card was active or moved. Is there a way to do this? Currently I'm using {cardlastactivityisodatetime} which uses ISO week numbering - it works, it's just very long.