Hi,
I'm trying to put a name into the Team field. We are using Data Center v.9.13 and in the Jira Software Project the Team field is not in use. But I use it in my Plans (Advance Roadmap) where I have established a Team.
I want to automate, when a story is created (or pulled into the "In Work") automatically to add the team name, which I whant to use into my Plans project. So this Team Field is irrelevant for the Jira Software procjet, and I want to use it only in Plans.
I have tried the following:
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10201": "{{issue.team}}"
}
}
where "customfield_10201" I found it through the rest api. Also the Id is. 135:
customfield_10201:{
id: 135,
name: "Example Team"
}
But as a result in Plans I don't receive anything. I also created a Log Action: Team: {{issue.Team}}, and Team: {{issue.customfield_10201}}, but nothing is comming here.
If I put in the action:
{
"fields": {
"Team": "{{issue.team}}"
}
},
then I get this error:
"Additional fields contains invalid field(s) in 'update' or 'fields' section: Team"
Any tipps?