Dear Bitbucket Support Team,
I am logging into Bitbucket using my old account (email: [Your Email]), which was created before the introduction of the workspace concept. Upon logging in, the web interface prompts me to create a new workspace, and I cannot find any of my previous repositories. I had several private repositories associated with this account, which I previously accessed using a Git App Password.
Could you please assist me in recovering my old repositories? Specifically, I would like to know:
Whether my repositories still exist and are associated with my account.
If they have been moved to a default workspace or another workspace during the migration to the workspace model.
Any steps I can take to locate or restore access to these repositories.
Please let me know if you need additional details, such as the approximate names or URLs of the repositories, or any other account information for verification.
Thank you for your help!