Hi, I have a Confluence page that I use to create a document that includes data from the Jira side. Currently, I have two windows open (one Jira and one Confluence), and I am manually copying Jira data and pasting into the Confluence page. I am required to check this long document quarterly and it is time consuming, not to mention puts a strain on my eyes. I tried looking in Macros to see if there's a Jira field I can use to specifically plug the Jira data I need in parts of the Confluence page so that whenever someone updates the data on the Jira side, this Confluence page is automatically updated as well. I apologize if I'm not using the correct terms.
Here's an example of what I'm trying to do in Confluence:
Requirement ID | Requirement Text | TWD Test Case |
ABC-123 (This is a Jira ID) | Do Re Mi (This is the Jira description of the Jira ID) | DEF-456 (This is the linked Test Case under Jira Traceability) |