How do I disable the "Give Feedback" tag in JIRA?
Hi Lee,
Unfortunately, this is a built in feature for the OnDemand platform, and cannot be disabled.
Cheers,
Gary
That's not a feature; that's an annoyance. It's a feature if I can turn it off.
Oddly enough the quickest way to request for this to be transformed into a feature is by using the "Give Feedback" link in JIRA or reporting and issue at https://jira.atlassian.com.
As Atlassian Answers is more about a Q&A a not usually a bugs/feature/improvements request tracking place.
We certanly value your feedback, thanks for sharing it with us.
Feel free to watch this feature request pertaining to this concern.
You can hide it with a little CSS:
<style> .aui-sidebar-group[data-id="jira-projects-ancillary-group"]{ display: none; } </style>
where would you suggest putting this for it to be active for every project? I've heard the Announcement Banner, but I feel like I've heard warnings or unintended consequences of putting code into the announcement banner
And I can confirm that it does work in the Banner, but it does add a line's worth of space where the banner resides which is a bit annoying, but wonder if it's better with the link just being gone.
The announcement banner is the only way to do that without touching some java code, I guess.
Just add another line of CSS to hide the banner itsself.
#announcement-banner{ display: none; }
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.