My name is Mayleen Santos Watson from United Community. The admin person for our Trello account is no longer connected with our agency and we do not know if we are still being billed for this tool that we are not using. I am seeking assistance to figure this out. I hope to hear from you soon.
[Personal information removed as it is against community guidelines ]
Hey @Mayleen Watson , Welcome to the Community!
I would recommend removing your email and phone number, as this is a public forum. You'll want to reach out to Atlassian Support directly on this, via support.atlassian.com. As community members, we don't have access to your billing information, only Atlassian can support there.
Cheers,
Robert
Hi @Mayleen Watson
Please avoid sharing public information on community forum as per community guidelines.
Follow the steps mention here to check regarding the billing of the product - https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/manage-your-billing-address/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.