I'm trying to delete my (very old) bitbucket account, but I'm getting linked around in circles.
Delete account in bitbucket says "You can delete your Atlassian account from your Atlassian account profile.", okay, click into that and then into "Account preferences". "Delete account" gives me:
"This account is related to active accounts that are set to AUTO-RENEW.
This account is the primary billing contact for one or more products.
This account is a technical contact for one or more products.
To continue deleting this account the account owner needs to visit my.atlassian.com and designate a different user as a billing and technical contact."
Well, I've not used this and when it was setup, it was all free or via another person's account that I was in a team with. In the process of all this, it's also created an org that I didn't want and has confused things further. Follow a few more links and you get sent back to the bitbucket delete account at the start.
I also tried to raise this directly with Atlassian via their support site, which it appears to be impossible to do since I don't have a site, or anything and it just links to community support, so here I am.
How can I delete this account.
Thanks.