Hi,
Its been a while since I logged in to Bitbucket, but my repo has remained visible and activity worked without issue.
I have just tried to login and view my workspace, but it is not present.
I have tried to follow the steps detailed here: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/kb/email-address-transferred-to-a-new-account/
and here: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/kb/workspace-has-disappeared-incorrect-workspace-loaded/
but without any joy.
I have been able to confirm the workspace using git remote ---v
and my email address used to commit code via git config --list
I had originally created a company account (as an admin user) in BitBucket and then created a user account with which to commit code.
have tried to login with both email addresses - I cannot see the workspace from either of them.
If I click on the avatar in the top right and select All Workspaces - there is nothing.
I tried to follow the instruction:
Once you have this workspaceID/email address, first compare the workspaceID to the workspaceID reported in your settings by navigating to Workspace Settings > General
but I don't see that as an option anywhere.
Any help / suggestions are more than welcome.
Thanx,
Alon