I have a question about my Snippets. I used to make very useful Snippets for myself when they were free and I have a lot of very useful and valuable information there. I haven't used bitbucket for a while and now I see that this option is paid. How can I get my Snippets back?? I made them when it was free - that's not very fair. How can I get my information back?Thanks
Hi @littus
As per our free limit changes announcement that was made some months ago - free workspaces no longer have access to snippets:
If you would like to regain access to the feature, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan. We have information on our plans below:
Regards,
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
But will we be able to recover our old snippets?
I just switched to the standard plan and see that I do indeed have access to my old snippets.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.