Hello,
Currently we are running a Jira DC 9.12 environment and we want to upgrade to 10.3.
But we have encountered a problem in an automation => we have an automation that creates an issue in epic (or subtask in a task) thru a script ... It works ok in jira 9.12, but in latest the ticket looks ok (I see it as a child in the epic/task) but when other automations what to use this type of link (for ex close parent when last child is closed), the I see the epic link/parent is missing.
The crazy part is that after that ticket is created, all next child ones also have the 'broken' link.
This is my script to add the new issue:
in Epic:
Issues.create(newLinkedIssue.getProjectObject().getKey(), 'Downgrade') {
setSummary("Downgrade to " + versionToDowngrade)
setReporter(initiator)
setCustomFieldValue("Epic Link", newLinkedIssue)
setCustomFieldValue("Customer", newLinkedIssue.getCustomFieldValue("Customer"))
}
in Task:
newLinkedIssue.createSubTask('Downgrade subtask') {
setSummary("Downgrade to " + versionToDowngrade)
setReporter(initiator)
}
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for your input,
Anca