Hi!
I'm having trouble pushing my changes onto my friend's project that we want to work on together. She is the admin/owner of the project on Bitbucket. This is the error message Sourcetree gives:
- git --no-optional-locks -c color.branch=false -c color.diff=false -c color.status=false -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree push -v --tags origin refs/heads/main:refs/heads/main
Pushing to ssh://bitbucket.org/testingsandeokitinyadventure/sandeokistinyadventure.git name-admin@Bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey). fatal: Could not read from remote repository. - Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. Pushing to ssh://bitbucket.org/testingsandeokitinyadventure/sandeokistinyadventure.git name-admin@Bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey). fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
She tried to give me the necessary permissions. She has granted permission to edit the project both my personal email address, which my account on Bitbucket is signed up under, and the redacted email address it lists in the error message, but to no avail.
It feels like a problem that I don't really know what that email address, name-admin@Bitbucket.org is. I didn't create it knowingly, and I don't know how to access emails sent to it. I'm assuming it's an email that's generated for anyone who has a Bitbucket? Is it a problem that it's an "admin" address since I'm not the admin of this project?
Don't know if it matters, but I'm on a fully updated Macbook.