My repository tells me that it's out of space.
Can you help me trigger the GC, please?
Thanks!
Hi @nunomira ,I have attempted to reduce the size of your largest repositories by executing a garbage collection, but it has not reduced the size much (likely because you are storing large binary files), and your workspace is still 1.2GB:
324.8MB > 324.2MB
212.5MB > 210MB
152.8MB > 152.8MB
112.0MB > 111.5MB
You have a couple of options to resolve this:
Option 1 - Delete & recreate the repositoriesThis is the fastest way to solve the problem, but loses metadata such as PRs, Pipelines, Permissions, etc.
HTTPSgit push --mirror https://<username>@bitbucket.org/<WorkspaceID>/<RepoName>.gitSSHgit push --mirror git@bitbucket.org:<WorkspaceID>/<RepoName>.git
NOTE: This will remove metadata such as PR's/pipelines/permissions etc but will keep your commit history and binary files intact.
Option 2 - Temporarily upgrade
Please let me know how this goes.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi @nunomira
Welcome to the community!
Community members don’t have access to run GC on your repo. Please see Ben’s (Atlassian Team) response in this thread—I believe it will be helpful in your case.
If you still need additional support , I will request assistance from the Atlassian Support team.
Regards,
Rishabh
Hi @Ben ,
Thank you so much for your help!The strange thing is that it tells me that I have 648 MB remaining now.This is because I had deleted a repository.But even after this, I wasn't able to perform a push.And the problem persists... I get an error regarding taking space over 1GB.Can you help me?Thanks!
@Ben It says 648 MB remaining
You have access to a few workspaces. The one you've shared in the screenshot is one of three workspaces tied to your account (the workspaceID starts with an L) - this workspace is indeed 341mb.
The workspace I'm referring to that you are not able to push to (starts with N) is tied to your user account. This is the workspace that must be reduced.
You can view a list of the workspaces you have access to by clicking your avatar in the top-right corner, then selecting All Workspaces and checking each of these.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.