It has been a while since we've onboarded a new account. The instructions we have are no longer relevant and I'm having a difficult time finding our new project's billing ID. Where is that located?
Welcome @Brenda Barham
Project Billing ID is not something that exists within Atlassian, rather than Billing section itself. For this you need to be the org and billing admin to have access to through the Atlassian Administration.
Yes, I have access to Atlassian Administration. I cannot locate where I can find the Project's billing ID for our import log. We still use an import log and the ID is required.
There isn't such a thing as project billing ID. Billing is based on the products as a whole, not the individual projects. For which product do you need the billing? To work with quotes and invoices, you need to be the billing admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.