I've had an account, I mean still have but I cannot access it over google any more. Bitbucket is requesting 2 FA auth, where it send verification code to that email. Although I've created additional jira account with my gmail that certainly works I need to access repositories that were under account that is blocked. I can find a workspace for them but no code - which is rather strange since I am still doing commit/push to that online repo, same as other dev. How can I restore it? Not sure if this is the right question, or how to restore access to it? Should other dev perhaps try to access it? User who is admin, gave me admin rights on new gmail account that I am using for Jira but still puzzled how to get back to the online repo which was under the account that I do not have access to it. I am pushing changes online, so that repo is still there - where?
How to access it?