I use this program consistently throughout the day.
Starting last Thursday when I try to add work to a ticket I am unable to do so until the screen 'flashes' to a lighter color.
Very odd. I know it sounds crazy. But if I click on the three dots button, nothing happens. If I wait...sometimes for 5 minutes or more...for the screen to 'lighten', then I'm able to click on the button and go to 'Log work' successfully.
Or, if I am in the Tempo area and want to log work to a certain ticket on a certain day, when I click on the box for that day/ticket, I get the circle that spins in the center of the screen, but it doesn't spin. I am 'locked up' and have to close the application and reopen.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I've cleared my cache and cookies, rebooted and don't know what to do next.