Hi guys! Just wondering if anyone here has taken the ITSM with Jira Service Management Foundations exam. How was it? Any tips or key areas to focus on? If you have any online reviewers or study materials you used, I’d really appreciate it if you could share. This will be my first ever Jira certification, so any advice helps. Thank you so much in advance! 🙏🏼
Exam details: https://community.atlassian.com/learning/certifications/itsm-with-jira-service-management-foundations
Hi, i take theexam. For prepartion is use the provided materials. Prepare for the ITSM with Jira Service Management Foundations certification | Learning - Atlassian Community Others was not needed . I think when you familar with the key concepts of ITSM and there topics in Jira Service management you are good to go for the exam. BRKai
Hi Kai, Thanks so much for sharing this! If you don’t mind me asking, do you happen to remember how many questions were on the exam? Were they all multiple choice? And do you know what the passing score was?
Hi, as i remember it was 28 Qeustions , and i scroe about 8XSomething% .BRKai
Did you happen to use this prep course too? https://community.atlassian.com/learning/course/itsm-with-jira-service-management-certification-prep-resources.
Also, were all the questions in the exam multiple choice?
Hi @Ericson Ramos All the questions are multiple choice with a single correct answer.
Thank you very much, Ree. Did you find the exam easy?
Hi @Ericson Ramos I am part of the team that creates the exams. I would advise completing the recommended learning path you linked above. And as @Kai Krause suggested, read each question carefully. Thanks!
Thanks so much for the advice! I’ll make sure to go through the learning path thoroughly and keep Kai’s tip in mind when answering the questions. Appreciate the support!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.