I need to contact support and include my organization ID to keep my organization.
But I can't find a way to contact support!
Please HELP me find the right place to open a ticket for this!
I have left out my organization id and organization because this is a public question.
I received this email yesterday June 10, 2025
[organization] has been deleted due to inactivity
[organization] has been deemed inactive after having no apps or managed accounts in the last 180 days.
In an effort to clean up inactive organizations and increase productivity, navlar has been deleted.
If you want to see your remaining organizations, you can do so by going to admin.atlassian.com. The deleted organization (organization) will no longer be visible in Atlassian Administration.
If you want to keep your organization, we suggest you contact support within 15 days from receiving this email.
When you contact support, include your organization ID: [organization id]