I received an email saying my account was deleted due to 180 days of inactivity?
I used it less than a week ago, and I have several commits in the last 30 days.
Then there is a support link and I find out that support is paid!
Joke???
It was already bad enough that they reduced the space to 1GB, now this!? Do I have to pay to fix a bug of theirs?
Migrating to github in 1 week!
original email: (pt-br)
A organização wmbcoi foi excluída devido à inatividade
A organização wmbcoi foi considerada inativa após ficar sem apps ou contas gerenciadas nos últimos 180 dias.
Em um esforço para limpar organizações inativas e aumentar a produtividade, a organização wmbcoi foi excluída.
Se você quiser ver suas organizações restantes, você pode fazer isso acessando admin.atlassian.com. A organização excluída (wmbcoi) não vai estar mais visível na Administração Atlassian.
Se você quiser manter sua organização, a gente sugere que entre em contato com o suporte em até 15 dias após o recebimento deste e-mail.
Ao entrar em contato com o suporte, inclua o ID da organização:
my translation
The organization wmbcoi has been deleted due to inactivity
The organization wmbcoi has been deemed inactive after having no apps or managed accounts in the last 180 days.
In an effort to clean up inactive organizations and increase productivity, the organization wmbcoi has been deleted.
If you want to view your remaining organizations, you can do so by going to admin.atlassian.com. The deleted organization (wmbcoi) will no longer be visible in Atlassian Admin.
If you want to keep your organization, we suggest you contact support within 15 days of receiving this email.
When contacting support, please include your organization ID: