https://bitbucket.org/tebbuttresearch/panelRepo shows 1.16GB in the repo details, but files are only a few hundred KB.I'm unable to do anything with my account.
Hello @TebbuttTW ,
Good day, Welcome to Atlassian Community!!
I have requested Atlassian for their assistance here, they will respond on this same thread. SLA is usually 2 business days.
Thank you very much!
Hi @TebbuttTW,
Your free workspace currently hosts numerous repositories, totaling 1.3 GB, exceeding the 1 GB limit for free workspaces. I conducted garbage collection on the largest repository (1.2 GB), but it did not decrease in size. Your overall workspace size also remains the same. To enable garbage collection, you must first reduce the repository size locally and then push those changes to the remote repository. While garbage collection offers a temporary solution, as you continue working on the repositories and potentially add more, the combined size is likely to surpass this limit even further.
To address this issue, you have two options:Option 1:
Option 2:
As long as the total size of all your repositories are under 1 GB, you will be able to push changes again.
I hope this information helps.
- Phil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.