I had many repos and they were well documented and this was my one and only backup for my codebases and now I login and nothing shows up. I've read they maybe set to dormant but I don't know how to activate them. Please help!
Hi @Nshehata
Can you please follow the documentation below? I believe you may be accessing the wrong workspace, and this is why the repos appear to be disappeared:
We introduced a change in the last couple of years to the navigation for Bitbucket Cloud which is likely the reason for the confusion.
Please let me know if you still have issues.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Thank you Ben but no still can't find them :'(
May I know how old these repositories were - and if these repositories were GIT repositories or Mercurial repositories?
Unfortunately - other than that, I've checked the account you've used to raise this community post for any data tied to this account and can only see 5 repositories associated with your workspace. I've checked all other accounts with the same name - and they don't appear to be related or have any significant amounts of data associated with them.
Yes git repos, I can't see these 5 even! How are you seeing them?From what I remember, there should be [REDACTED].Other email addresses are [REDACTED], and personal emails, which I don't think I've used.Two to 4 years old
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.