Hello,
I have create a custom pipeline to run it manually with some input parameters. The first run works just fine. The problem comes when I try to re-run it. It allows me to re-run the pipeline but it does not use the previous input parameters established and it complains of those not being set.
Is there anything ongoing to resolve this issue or could I fix it somehow?
Thank you!
I leave the definition of the pipeline in case it helps:
custom:
manual-deployment:
- variables:
- name: ACCOUNT_ID
default: ""
- name: ACCOUNT_NAME
default: ""
- name: STACK
default: "platform"
- name: ACCOUNT_TYPE
default: "partner"
- name: CONFIG_TYPE
default: "infrastructure"
- name: PLATFORM_LIBRARY_VERSION
default: ""
- step:
<<: *common
name: Manual Deployment
script:
- *platform_root_login
- *jfrog_pypi_login
- if [ -z "$ACCOUNT_ID" ] || [ -z "$ACCOUNT_NAME" ]; then echo "ACCOUNT_ID and ACCOUNT_NAME variables must be set"; exit 1; fi