So, I am trying to use pipeline to run my test codes, and I am encountering these weird problem that caused some tests failed.
I have a function that convert string into some 4 or 5 digits number that represent either he day or week. My tests are fine when running locally, however, it returns incorrect values when it is running in the pipeline:
See below example:
// output example from the pipeline:
<span>res = DateHelper("2 weeks of daily data ending 2022-01-30")</span>
<span>exp = {43053, 43054, 43055, 43056, 43057, 43058, 43059,</span>
<span>43060, 43061, 43062, 43063, 43064, 43065, 43066}</span>
<span>self.assertEqual(res.tm_dim_key_days, exp)</span>
<span>res = DateHelper("2 months of weekly data ending 2023-11-10")</span>
<span>exp = {2298, 2299, 2300, 2301, 2302, 2303, 2304, 2305, 2306}</span>
<span>> self.assertEqual(res.tm_dim_key_weeks, exp)</span>
<span>E AssertionError: Items in the first set but not the second:</span>
<span>E 2296</span>
<span>E 2297</span>
```
this is my first post, so please let me know if anything needed to be better clarify or more info is needed. Thanks.