I'm a PM for Jira, and we're looking to invest in improving Automations in Jira. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? (AI ideas welcome too!)👉 Share your thoughts in our super-quick open survey: https://forms.gle/QnkSr16QGVDLibBx7Or book in a call to chat further: https://calendar.app.google/WQjRJFd4YSf9aFTk9Your insights will directly influence our roadmap as we look to expand automation capabilities, improve discoverability, and enable more AI-powered workflows in Jira so you spent less time clicking the same things over and over, and more time doing the work that excites you - that which takes creativity and ingenuity.
I have received 3-4 email for this argument, stop spamming around please
Hello @Joe Nguyen As an app developer - I would love to see possibility to extendJira Automation with app specific actions.Â
Yea me too. Something is off
Hi @Joe Nguyen , our security software is blocking the forms.gle site. So here is my list:
Â
For Automations:
Crazy!
The form is a bit to rigid to indicate the improvements I would like to see made. Here are a couple improvements I would like to see within automations:
These are some things I could think of off the top of my head.
An additional 2 improvements that would be massively helpful...
Increase allowance would be nice!Â
For the point of:
This is available already with the "Manual Trigger" where you can make it pop up and require input to fields specific to only this automation, and these can then be referenced with Smart Values in the automation rule.
Yeah @Rune Rasmussen , I don't know why I included that as I'm already using it!Â
Another one: Addition of a component to determine if the in scope issue is deleted or archived (inaccessible) to avoid nuisance errors.
I got a feature request created for this one, so if you agree, vote for it!
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AUTO-1903
Questions/forums should separate app developers from actual Jira users. Two completely different conversations.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.