Hi,
I've been using trello (the free version) and I have been loving it, but a couple of day ago, my board visibility disappeared.
What I mean is that I used to see all of my boards on the left side, which made access and visibility so clear, and helped me to navigate fast through the boards as well, which is crucial.
Now I don't have it, and I don't have any way to bring it back. I can switch between boards with 'b' and clicking on the new bottom icons now. I dont know if it has been an update (it seems so, but a colleague of mine, using the free verision, has the visibility of all boards on the left side)?
If its an update please bring it back as it was very important, even if it seems small. Now I dont see the boards and it is so much harder for me to use trello. I really love it, but i have already seen that I am using it less because of this change.