Hello,
I am encountering issues while trying to build a Docker image from the atlassian/ssh-run repository.
I cloned the repository using:git clone git@bitbucket.org:atlassian/ssh-run.git
Then, I attempted to build the Docker image using the following command:`docker buildx build -t myrepository.com/run-ssh:latest --push .`
This build fails with the following error:```
=> ERROR [2/4] RUN apk --no-cache add bash~=5.2 openssh~=9.3 curl~=8.5 && curl -fsSL -o /common.sh https://b 0.3s------> [2/4] RUN apk --no-cache add bash~=5.2 openssh~=9.3 curl~=8.5 && curl -fsSL -o /common.sh https://bitbucket.org/bitbucketpipelines/bitbucket-pipes-toolkit-bash/raw/0.6.0/common.sh:0.087 fetch https://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.18/main/aarch64/APKINDEX.tar.gz0.191 fetch https://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.18/community/aarch64/APKINDEX.tar.gz0.307 ERROR: unable to select packages:0.308 curl-8.12.1-r0:0.308 breaks: world[curl~8.5]------Dockerfile:3--------------------2 |3 | >>> RUN apk --no-cache add \4 | >>> bash~=5.2 \5 | >>> openssh~=9.3 \6 | >>> curl~=8.5 && \7 | >>> curl -fsSL -o /common.sh https://bitbucket.org/bitbucketpipelines/bitbucket-pipes-toolkit-bash/raw/0.6.0/common.sh8 |--------------------ERROR: failed to solve: process "/bin/sh -c apk --no-cache add bash~=5.2 openssh~=9.3 curl~=8.5 && curl -fsSL -o /common.sh https://bitbucket.org/bitbucketpipelines/bitbucket-pipes-toolkit-bash/raw/0.6.0/common.sh" did not complete successfully: exit code: 1
```
Even though I successfully build by changing the curl version, there is an error on my pipeline Bitbucket...```
It looks like you tried to use a pipe in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml that doesn’t exist. Check the name of the pipe and try again.```
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.