I get the message "Your workspace has exceeded the 1 GB limit and has been placed in read-only mode. Learn more about upgrading your plan and checking storage usage" despite i already removed big size repositories. Also i tried to remove some files in one of biger repository but read only mode is enabled and i can't.
G'day, @jaunelis
Welcome to the community!
I have triggered garbage collection on most of your large repositories, but the size remains unchanged. This indicates that your repository has large files that need to be removed. I recommend upgrading to a paid plan and using our 30-day trial to help reduce your repository size.
Once you've done this, you can choose to downgrade your plan or continue with the paid plan to enjoy the additional features it offers.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Regards,Syahrul
Essentially, if I delete all repositories from my workspace, GB does not decrease? I deleted repositories with sizes ranging from 450MB to 200MB, and after the garbage collection trigger, the workspace shows a size of approximately 1.57GB to 1.38GB.
hi @Syahrul
we are also facing same issue and are in criticle phase of our development. I have also created a question on forum at link https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Bitbucket-questions/I-get-the-message-quot-Your-workspace-has-exceeded-the-1GB-limit/qaq-p/3039924
Will it be possible for you to mark it to Atlassian team to help urgently here. Thanks for all the support.
Hi @jaunelis
Essentially, deleting the repository will reduce the workspace size. However, I can see you has multiple repositories with large sizes, which consume the 1 GB free plan limit.
You can check the repository size by navigating to the repositories tab above. There, you will find a list of repositories and their sizes.
I hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.