Hello there, I reduced the size of my repo but it still shows bigger than it should be. I reduced size in March and everything was fine until today.Could you please have a look?BR Christoph
G'day, @christophaust
Welcome to the community!
I have triggered garbage collection on your large repository, which has reduced its size slightly. This will help lower your overall workspace storage usage to below 1 GB. Although it's still large, you may need to delete some additional files to decrease it further. Please refer to our guide below for instructions on how to maintain your repository size.
Maintain a git repository
Regards,Syahrul
Hi and thank you. I just excluded a big folder.Could I ask you to run it again?
Hey @christophaust
I have triggered GC again, and the files remain the same. You can consider using BFG to delete the files and rewrite the history. This is all mentioned in the Maintain a git repository documentation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.