Hi there,
I have recently cleaned my repo named "Intranet", however it is still showing as much larger than I believe it to be (1.9GB instead of 830MB)
Could I please request a Garbage Collection run on this?
Regards,Justin
Hi @JFletcher
I've just executed a garbage collection against that repository, which has reduced its size down from 1.9GB > 860MB.
Unfortunately, your workspace size is still 1.3GB - I attempted to execute garbage collection against your next largest repositories but these did not have much of an effect:
96MB > 90MB
I would suggest deleting any unnecessary data from your workspace to reduce the size further, then performing a cleanup on any remaining repositories to reduce the size further:
Alternatively, you may upgrade to a paid plan which does not have this 1GB restriction:
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Welcome to the community!
The Atlassian support team has been notified and they will reach out to you.
Perfect, thank you for your help Ben!
Cheers,Justin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.