Hi Bitbucket Community,
I’m reaching out because my workspace has been placed in read-only mode due to exceeding the 1 GB storage limit on the Free plan. I have already deleted some repositories in the workspace via the Bitbucket UI, but the workspace storage usage still shows as 1 GB.
I’ve waited a while, but the usage hasn’t updated. Now, I’m unable to push even a small update to my current repository because of this read-only restriction.
I’ve deleted several repositories from the workspace to reduce storage.
Locally, my current repository size is well below 1 GB.
However, Bitbucket still displays the workspace storage usage as 1 GB, and rejects any push attempts.
How long does it typically take for the workspace storage usage to be recalculated after deleting repositories?
Is there a way to force a recalculation of the workspace storage to reflect the deleted repositories?
Or is there something else I should do to fix this?
Thanks in advance for any help or guidance!