I get the message "Your workspace has exceeded the 1 GB limit and has been placed in read-only mode. Learn more about upgrading your plan and checking storage usage" despite the small size workspace. My workspace size is about 50Mb https://prnt.sc/lS0Rf6ycNN19
Hi @Вадим Мороз
The workspace tied to the user account that you've raised this question using (kit****) consists of 49 repositories totalling 1.4GB.
I've just executed a garbage collection on the server-side against your largest repository as follows - this reduced the size down to < 1GB so you should be able to push now:
Moving forward, we have documentation for maintaining and reducing the size of large repositories to prevent this from occurring in future:
Please let me know if any issues
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hello, I received the same error in my workspace. Could you also run garbage collection for me please? Thanks!
Yes same here, removed repositories from bitbucket but still remains 1,57 GB?? And as i assume we can't lounch garbage collection by our self?
hello, I see the same message. Can you run gc for my two workspaces please? @Ben 🙏
Hi Ben,
I received the same error in my workspace.
Could you also run garbage collection for me please?
Thank you
Giovanni
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.