Hi,
I have a Plan with the following JQL filter:
issuetype not in (Task, "Test Case") AND labels = CbFC_project_2025 ORDER BY status DESC, issuetype ASC, created ASC, key DESC
My problem is that a bunch of issues that are on a specific custom status (Deploy to Prod) are not being shown.
Any clue on what's going on here?
Thanks in advance.
--
Here's what I've already checked in case it might be helpful:
1. Status Category Not Included in Plan's Scope - The status "Deploy to Prod" is green (Done category) Some other issues that are in other statuses with "Done" category are being shown.
2. Exclusion Rules - no issue types/statuses are being used as exclusion rules for this plan. The timeframe for the completed issues is 360 days (the affected issues should be contained)
3. Issue Sources and Plan Filters - No filters are being applied. Regarding issue sources, the only criteria applied on the configuration is: filter by project = project name.
4. Issue Permissions - I see the affected issues when searching using the JQL, so not the case.