Dear ALL,
where can I find the syntax to be used in "advanced compare condition" where the condition is that the value of a smart value (in my case a number) is between 2 values?
I have tried the following but it doesn't work:
Thanks, Vincenzo.
Hi @vincenzo.spatafora
You may use either two Issue Field Conditions or use a single Advanced Compare Condition (with a conditional expression and the and() function.
Kind regards,Bill
Hey @vincenzo.spatafora
see here:https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation103/smart-values-in-jira-automation-1488594900.html
Hi @Bill Sheboy
nice to read you again out.
Do you mean like this? (I get a parsing error):
What is wrong?
Thanks in advance, Vincenzo.
When already inside an expression with double-curly brackets, please do not add more.
Assuming your field is a number you could try this:
Thanks a lot @Bill Sheboy.
I see: I understand then you can not pass the smart value I have defined (ComplAverage); you got to pass the original issue (issue.fields.customfield_29300).
If so, something to be improved here.
Thanks again, Vincenzo.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.