emote: Repository is over the size limit (1 GB) and will not accept further additions.remote:remote: Learn how to reduce your repository size: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/reduce-repository-size/#Rewind-history-to-undo-large-commits.
To https://bitbucket.org/*/*.git! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)error: failed to push some refs to 'https://*@bitbucket.org/*/*.git'
I can not push due to reaching the sit limit of the repo.there same info about repository from my machine.
```$ git count-objects -vH
count: 325size: 436.91 MiBin-pack: 134094packs: 18size-pack: 115.64 MiBprune-packable: 0garbage: 0size-garbage: 0 bytes```
```$ du -h {folder}......671M {folder}
G'day, @Idris AIT MOULAY
I see that your workspace is now below the free 1 GB limit, so you should no longer be blocked. As mentioned in our blog post, we are introducing a 1 GB limit for free workspaces. If your total workspace size exceeds 1 GB, all repositories within the workspace will be in read-only mode until you reduce the overall size or upgrade your plan.
I hope this helps.
Regards,Syahrul
Hello Syahrul,I just would like to execute git gc remotly, i already executed it locally and i would like to execute it remotly.thanks
git gc
Hey @Idris AIT MOULAY
I have activated garbage collection, and the repository size has decreased. Your workspace is now under the 1 GB free limit.
I hope this helps
Hey @SyahrulThanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.