Hei community, As you can see my fields in my workflow and the fields in the ticket are not matching. How is this possible? And why is there a field named "Finished (LC)" I did not add that to my workflow.There is one thing I discovered in this issue:From "Finished (LC)" there is a transition to "Developed" field.From "Ready for Deployment" there is a transition to "Ready for Prod" field.Thats not how it's supposed to be.. But how am I able to change it so that the field "Developed" and "Ready for Prod" are displayed in the issues. Thank you for your help!Regards,Ivan
Update I found the Issue --> I renamed "Finished (LC)" to Developed and updated the workflow. The new changes are now matching correctly. I still wonder how the wrong name got in there...
Hi @MidnightExe
Are you sure that the workflow you show is the only workflow in your project?It is possible that different issue types have different workflows as defined in the project workflow scheme.Kind regards,Dick
Hey, yeah I have three different workflows, but how is that affecting my issue?Screenshot:
Ah, the mystic ways of a human's alter ego playing mischief...
Why not mark your question as accepted, so that other people might benefit as well from the mystery we solved here?
Kind regards,Dick
Thank you for your help in this case!
Appreciate it. Wish you the best.
Ivan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.