I didn't see any questions that were quite this one, so forgive me if it has already been asked and I missed it.
We are in a bit of sticky situation, in that we no longer have a license for our DC Jira instance. We have recently been approved to join another team's Cloud instance, but we need to migrate all of our data off the DC version.
Does anyone know if you can migrate off of DC with expired licenses? I would ask Atlassian directly, but you can't ask any questions about migration without a valid cloud URL, which the new team won't give me until they're ready to onboard us. I'm the DC Jira Admin, so I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row and figure out if I need to beg Atlassian to give us temporary licenses so I can do the fastest migration known to man!