Hi Atlassian Community, hope you can help pinpoint where I'm getting stuck.
Using Jira Structure I have a list of Epics. Contained within each Epic is a list of Story, Bugs, and/or Tasks assigned to various engineers across different teams. I would like to sum the number of unique engineers specific assigned to specific to each team.
So for example:
- Epic 1 contains the following issues assigned to engineers across specific teams:
- Story 1:
- Team A
- Assignee = Joe Smith
- Story 2:
- Team A
- Assignee = Jane Doe
- Story 3:
- Team A
- Assignee = Joe Smith
- Story 4
- Team B
- Assignee = Bruce Wayne
- Story 5
- Team B
- Assignee = Bruce Wayne
The results I'm looking for would be the following:
- Team A = 2 Team B = 1
- (I'm just looking for the total number of unique engineers assigned)
I tried using the following formulas but what results is a total sum. It doesn't exclude in the sum if the assignee is already counted
if (
(issuetype = "Story" OR issuetype = "Task" OR issuetype = "Bug")
AND (Engineering_Team = "Team A")
AND assignee.unique(),
1,0)
if (
(issuetype = "Story" OR issuetype = "Task" OR issuetype = "Bug")
AND Engineering_Team = "Team A" ,
VALUES{ assignee }.unique().size()
)
Hoping there is a way to make this work vs updating the formula to specifically look at Assignee = Jane Doe and summing tha way
UPDATE: This seems to have gotten me very close but now I just need to figure out how to specify the Engineering Team
- UNIQUE(VALUES#children{assignee.name}).size()