My organisation got deactivated. I cant reach out to support because every option shown says I need the service URL which I dont have coz the organisation is deleted. Can someone help with how to restore the organisation
Hi @Vishal S M B and welcome to the Community! I've requested support for you....
Hi @Vishal S M B
Atlassian has recently started to clean up inactive organizations. When an Atlassian Cloud site is deleted, the organization is not automatically deleted. Unless the organization admin comes back to delete that org after the site has been deleted, that organization used to never be deleted. In this case, I expect that your unused old organization was deleted because there were no active products in that organization.
If you would still like to restore that organization, please let me know what the organization id is that would have been included in your notification email. With that information I can create a support case on your behalf.
Regards,
Andy
Thanks a lot
Thanks for your help. Here is the org id : 533d729k-8079-1305-7551-c10c1c950d3b
I created a support case on your behalf in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1141833
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.