Hello, I am supposed to join a new team and when they send me an invitation to the repository, I can't see the invite from my end. why is this happening?
Hi @Denis Munene - The invite functionality is working as expected. If you haven't received your invite, please check your spam or junk folders. It's also possible that the email is being blocked from delivery. If you continue to experience issues, you can reach out to Atlassian support for further assistance:https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi @Denis Munene
Welcome to the Bitbucket Cloud community!
I have checked your email address and can see that you have disabled product notifications (which includes invitations)—hence why you've not been able to receive these.
To resolve this:
Please let me know how this goes. If issues are still encountered - they will need to raise a support ticket with us directly (if the workspace is paid), otherwise please respond here in community:
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.