What link?
Hi Nic,
Thanks for your response.
The link to the documents on the server. Example: Avocado has met the issue about ALPM in HBR2 case. Refer to the Jira: http://192.168.11.35:8080/browse/AVL-199
Oh, that's ugly, and a reason why we use server names instead of IP addresses - so we don't have this problem when an ip address changes.
I'm afraid if you're moving the ip addresses around, you'll need to go in and edit every issue with a link on it. I'd probably try to script it with REST calls. (Well, actually, I'd hack the database, but I've been doing this for <mumble> years and still refuse to recommend that to anyone who isn't a very experienced admin)
Is there anyway to edit the comment made by users?
If you have "edit comment" permission, then yes, but I don't know if you can do it over REST.
Hello,
First, you have to be sure to update the "base url".
If you've still have content with the old IP, a (very) dirty way I would try would be to directly change the data in the db or with the xml export during the migration...
good luck
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.